Meet our friends Angela and Greg Quigley owners of Married In Milwaukee. Married in Milwaukee is an amazing grouping of wedding vendors here in the Milwaukee area. We are proud to call them friends of MFC! What a great resource for couples planning their celebration! Thanks to Greg + Angela for the tons of great articles, events and friendships they create.
Here's a little bit more about Greg and Angela.
Greg and Angela have been a fixture on the Milwaukee wedding scene since launching their company, Married In Milwaukee, in 2012. They enjoy connecting engaged couples with their perfect wedding vendors and having fun while doing it. For fun they love urban exploring, spending time with their 6-year-old son and spending time to make Milwaukee a better place to live, work and play.
See both of their responses to our ten silly questions below!
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? GREG - Say "Good Morning Beautiful" to Angela. ANGELA - I usually wake up before the alarm and wait for my 6 year old little man to wake up and come in to give me a hug.
2. What are you listening to these days? We LOVE music and listen together most of the time so... If on vinyl: lots of Classic Rock, Daft Punk and Pharrell's Girl album ('cause girls need lots of love in these times). If in the car: 88.9 Radio Milwaukee. If streaming while working: our curated "Radio Milwaukee" or "Happy" Spotify playlists.
3. What color are your socks? GREG - Black. ANGELA - no socks but black tights.
4. What was the last thing you ate? We both had lunch at Belair. Greg had tacos, Angela had a burrito bowl.
5. What is your favorite season? GREG - Summer... especially a Milwaukee summer! ANGELA - Summer, but I do like the winter holiday season.
6. What is on the floor of your closet? GREG - Shoes. ANGELA - Everything Hahaha!!!
7. Cats or Dogs? (please elaborate) We used to be cat owners until Farley's untimely passing (wah). We are working on getting a dog, but only after we convince our 6 year old he needs to clean up the poop. Ha!
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? GREG - A bar/tavern owner (like his parents). ANGELA - a teacher.
9. Where is your favorite place to visit? GREG - Chicago. ANGELA - Any urban city, but especially ones with history like Chicago, Boston, and NYC.
10. Peonies or Succulents? Peonies - we have a heirloom peony bush in pink and white the blooms every season. Love having flowers all over the house in spring.