Meet our friend Ramsey Renno, Owner of Milwaukee Airwaves, DJ, Sound & Lighting extraordinaire! Ramsey was my first wedding vendor friend. He let me tag along to numerous networking events where I met other creative entrepreneurs. The value of connecting with people in the industry was incredible for Milwaukee Flower Co. and me personally to feel the sense of community while working alone. For this, I am so grateful to him. Ramsey is one heck of a guy + tons of fun to be around! (you should prob invite him to your next party/wedding)
Here's a little bit more about Ramsey, written by him.
Lover of things on two wheels, music and The Great Outdoors. Proud owner of a new family whom I can share my passions with. My Sound & Lighting company, Milwaukee Airwaves is a great outlet as well to share my fondness of music at events and showcase my stellar customer service skillz, whut Up!
See his responses to our ten silly questions below!
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? I scoop up my son from his Crib and bring him back into bed for a few minutes, before heading to the kitchen to put the kettle on for Coffee, pants enter the equation much later.
2. What are you listening to these days? TwoDoor Cinema Club, tallest Man on earth, Josh Ritter, Beach Boys... Always, the chainsmokers, Head and the heart, Local Natives, Glass Animals, David Bowie, Leon Bridges, The list goes on of course, but music is pretty important!
3. What color are your socks? Dude, My sock game is on point. Today, black and grey stripes.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Tacos. Ask me that question again at any time and the answer is tacos.
5. What is your favorite season? Although I appreciate the change in seasons, Fall/Autumn hands down.
6. What is on the floor of your closet? Boots and not much else. I keep it tight.
7. Cats or Dogs? (please elaborate) Dogs. Mans. Best. Friend.
8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? That is something I never really figured out to be honest. I think I suffer from Neverland Syndrome, I am a lost boy.
9. Where is your favorite place to visit? The Mountains.
10. Peony or Succulent? Succulents for days!