Introducing the first blog post in a series we are calling Getting Personal, where we ask some of our friends in the wedding industry some personal and silly questions. First up, Cindy from Sweet Pea Cinema. Make sure to check out her video below.
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Look at the clock on my bedside table.
2. What are you listening to these days? Podcasts: "Serial," "This American Life," "Moth." I'm an NPR junkie, listening to news reports and shows (All Things Considered, Fresh Air). When I'm in the mood for music, I turn on 88Nine.
3. What color are your socks? Off white
4. What was the last thing you ate? Leftover roasted chicken, potatoes and onions from a recipe in "Cleaving: A Story of Marriage, Meat and Obsession" by Julie Powell. Best roasted chicken recipe ever.
5. What is your favorite season? Fall
6. What is on the floor of your closet? Laundry baskets. Waste basket. An assortment of shoes and boots. Box full of summer shorts. Shoe polish kit. A metal bar from a Chicago EL train. Fuzz from socks.
7. Cats or Dogs? (please elaborate) Dogs. We have Lili, a welsh terrier with springs in her legs. Her amazing energy forces us to get out on walks every day, which is good for both canine and human souls.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up? A novelist.
9. Where is your favorite place to visit? Someplace that I haven't been before. There's so much of the world I've yet to explore that I rarely want to retread places I've been. Unless it's a lake cabin. I'll go to one every time I'm invited.
10. Peonies or Succulents? Peonies. They are spectacular and showy, just like I'd like to be. Ha!
© Sweet Pea Cinema. www.sweatpeacinema.com